Here's some links from stuff I seen around the web that can keep you occupied as you try to avoid the family and relax during your long holiday.
1) After tons of money and man hours were wasted on what could only be described as a pettiness on the part of federal government officials . The Rulers Back (and this time he is here to stay).
2) Anyhow they should focus their efforts on R Kelly and what has been described by some as his Little Man Defense (and no this is not a reference to the midget actor used in R. Kelly's trapped in closet music videos). Really though if your going to scour through Wayans brother movie for possible alibi's (for why you couldn't have done what you filmed yourself on camera doing). Go with the classic soap opera excuse. Blame it on his dead brother.
3) Just saw a commercial for Astroland and I could have sworn they had closed down last summer. However if your in Brooklyn this weekend take the kids there and teach them the fear of death or mutilation that only Astroland rides can instill in them.
* Bonus: think of all the money your saving on gas by avoiding long car trips to all those amusing death traps located out of state.
4) Its official Keith Olbermann is the closest thing America has to a political conscious ( Part 1 and part 2 ). I think if I was a Hillary supporter and I heard this someone would have to smack me in order for me to become conscious again, because I would have passed out somewhere between the first "We have forgiven you" and "No capacity to be the President of the United States". It would have been too much of the truth to handle in one dosage after a good three month of deluding myself about Hillary's chances at winning the election. Thank God I support Obama.
5) Nas apparently changes the Name of his CD from N****R to NAS to appease his label (and be stocked in Wal-Mart Stores around the country). Regardless though is seems like this album is shaping up to be Revolutionary but Gangsta
6) Last but not least here is seven life lessons from GTA & What Jay-Z can teach you about Business.