Saturday, January 10, 2009

7 Things about me

First let me say that I have tried to make this a blog about my interest and not about myself because I like my privacy and I consider myself kind of boring. However I am always willing to take on a challenge as long as it doesn't involve me spending my money on something. Also this chain letter will die with me since well I don't really know anyone who I could possibly convince to do this.

1) I played as a football offensive right tackle in High School and still have the build for it. Because of this to this day I am often mistaken for the bouncer when I go out to clubs or Bars.

2) I am currently an Assistant Media Planner with dreams of being a strategic account planner or owning my own agency.

3) I Still read comic Books and watch cartoons regularly. My favorite comicbooks right now are B.P.R.D. and Justice League (look them up). My Favorite Cartoons are The Venture Brothers and Cowboy Bebop (look them up too).

4) I occasionaly Moonlight as a promoter for some clubs around NYC.

5) I am half Panamanian and Half African American.

6) I am a shy extrovert (I know thats a oxymoron but its true). If i don't know you well I am as quiet as a mouse. If I know you then I am the life of the party everytime we meet.

7) I consume tons of media constantly.....Book,movies,music,advertisement. On top of that I am eccletic in my taste so I often feel like I am two different people..... Du bois would call that double consciousness. I call that being me. A perfect example of this is my separate obsessions with Hip Hop and Jazz. Chess and Weight Lifting. Football and Anime. Or to paraphrase De La Soul "Fuck being hard /Risk is Complicated"


So there I did it but it was not easy. Shout out to Shaun of Prostituted Thoughts.

3 comments:

Craig said...

You did it and you did it well. I just saw today I was supposed to do it too. I'm biting yours. I didn't know where to start.

Mr. Clyde said...

thanks I wasn't sure i knew what to share.

shaun. said...

well done sir.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin